Monday, February 9, 2009

4.5 hr. ride + some good friends, good weather = good time!

Nate Tom and I
Nate Tom and Christy


Nate and I
This past weekend finally brought some awesome weather for the begining of feb. Saturday Christy and I got out for 4.5 hrs in 50 degree weather and sunday Christy and I made out way to Grand rapids to ride with some good friends and old team mates on a sunny 4.5 hr ride.
Its nice to start to get outside and log the miles but its just a tease because the nice weather will only last untill friday then its back to snow and ice......and the rollers.
Only a few weeks untill greenville training camp!!
Thanks for reading, well if anyone does? If no one is reading is this like talking to myself?


4 comments:

Adam said...

yep, you are alone...allllllll alone.

Unknown said...

keep typing...just don't answer your own questions.

Rich said...

Looks way too cold up there. Most likely though the heat wave we r having in the south will be long gone by team camp and it will be miserable!

Rayster said...

I just look at the pictures.