Thursday, February 19, 2009

Team Camp next week

So this will be my last week of riding the rollers! And it could not come any sooner, we just got hit by a bunch more snow so i'm really itching to get some real riding in the legs.

Sunday is Christy's 24th birthday and I have some cool actvities planed and then at 3pm I'm leaving for the bus station where I will take a 10 hr. trip to Cleveland. If you did the math you realize that the bus will be getting to Cleveland at 12:30am! But its ok because my extremly willing team director Chad is going to come pick me up.

I'll hang out at his house the 23rd and get things ready to go to camp and the the 24th we are leaving for greenville SC! Camp is the 25th-1st and I could not be more excited.

After camp i'm going to head to Asheville with my coach Andy Applegate for another week of training. Christy is comming from home to meet up with us and also get the miles in. I think we may even visit her teammates in Banner Elk. I have been wanting to go there for a while.

Check back later I will post photos from camp and give a full report of how bad, or.... how good? I get hazed.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Paul Christian said...

Good luck Ben! Love the Blog. Give my love & a "Happy Birth Day" to "Tigger" for me. Hey, when you gona get your buddy Greg to do a Blog? He needs to get "out there" and noticed! Have fun in SC. Riding around Greenville is GREAT. Ride up around Dupont State Park, great roads! Also, Great Mt. Biking at Dupont too if you get the chance.

Take care & good luck. I'll be following your progress!

Paul C.

Rich said...

Maybe I'll bother Andy to train with you guys as well after camp. I got another 100 mile race in Belize the weekend after camp.