Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Team Camp!!



So team camp has been over for almost a week but how about an update!



Team camp went awesome. I arrived in Cleveland on sunday night and woke up monday feeling terrible. I had a super bad cold with a pretty high fever. Good way to start of camp. Camp started wed. morning so I figured all day in the car on tuesday would cure me! No such luck... when I got to Camp I spent the first two days in my room sleeping. It was ok because Chad the bird man was also sick so the two of us were quarantined in the same room.



Camp pretty much consisted of getting all of our team gear and getting bike fits done by wobblenaught. There was not much riding at camp because we had so much to cover but we did get out for a killer lead out session on some closed roads in thew rain and did a trip up Paris mountain.














After camp ended, I headed back to Asheville with my coach Andy Applegate to get a few days of more riding in. Christy had a PT school interview in Chattnooga that same day so afterwards she met up with us in Asheville for a few days of riding and relaxing. Now that camp is done with all there is left to do is race, well that, and WIN!!

This is MINU. (spelling?). She is one of Andy and Cara Applegate's companions:




O yea it also snowed in Asheville the first day I got there, I guess it was the most snow they got in 10 years! it was only a few inches....





and this is for Rhyno Rhinoceros Ramathorn (I know it's not a RHINO)

that's all...




1 comment:

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

tms is behind you all the way.


KEEP IT UP PAL!!