Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coolest bike ever created, period



So I have decided to take the blogging to the next level, well I guess the next level would be to post something more than once a year so here we go, I'm going to try and make a new post once a week! Lets start with some pics of my new ride.

So I went to ohio to get a bike fit with Jim baldesarze and it went awesome! I have never had a REAL bike fit so it was good to get one. Jim uses the wobble-Naught fitting system and it took about three hours. It was well worth the long drive and time, the bike is so comfortable now, I have a feeling i'm going to be faster with the fit alone.
Here it is, this bike is amazing, every single detail of this bike is top the line baby!




Here is our kit, again it's pretty much the best looking kit ever designed, the hincapie clothes are awesome.



1 comment:

Kroske said...

The bike goes nicely with that new Pro License...

-Kroske